trouble shoot

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Thu Nov 1 23:28:26 UTC 2007

On 2007/11/01 23:15 (GMT) REV KEVIN OLSON apparently typed:

> This is twice that I tried changing graphics settings and the whole screen does not show but darkness. Now I don't know how to fix this but a last known setting would be nice to know how to use so do you have a terminal command that does this for I hate having to do this over and over. I have to start a reboot of a low fiest instead of gusty gibbon so how do we save time. PLEASE HELP!

Your description of your problem is poor, particularly as you don't provide
the type of video hardware you have. There are many problems that can cause a
blank screen in Gutsy. Therefore I suggest you forget Gutsy, and use Feisty,
which has far fewer potential video problems.
--
"   A patriot without religion . . . is as great a
paradox, as an honest man without the fear of God."

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409