IM Clients

Janne Jokitalo astraljava at kapsi.fi
Thu Nov 1 16:19:10 UTC 2007

John Dangler wrote:
> I have a yahoo account, and have colleagues, etc that have yahoo, msn,
> and other IM accounts.  I'm trying to find an IM client that I can talk
> to all of these people with.  Apparently, Pidgin isn't it.

I'd very much like to hear the reasoning behind this statement, and let my
pidgin hear that too. Or maybe not, as it so far thinks it can communicate
in all those protocols. Okay I take it back, don't say another word, so this
behaviour won't go away. :)

Seriously, it can do jabber, Yahoo! IM, MSN, ICQ, IRC, AIM, Gadu-Gadu,
Google Talk, GroupWise, Bonjour, MySpaceIM, Simple, QQ and Zephyr. Some of
those I haven't even heard of, ever. So try it out, I don't think you'll be
disappointed.

--
Jaska