installation of Feisty Ubuntu Server on Dell PowerEdge 1500sc

Matthew Polashek matt at tinysongs.com
Thu Nov 1 00:34:00 UTC 2007

Hi!

I need help installing Ubuntu Server on a Dell PowerEdge 1500sc.  I
used the Dell Server Admin CD to configure the RAID.  The server
admin app asked then for Windows server so I powered down and booted
off the Ubuntu disk.  Upon reboot, I get the boot messages but the
system seems to stop on the "running set up scripts" listing even
though it lists a status of [OK].  Should I get a log in screen or a
command prompt?  Help me out here please.

Matthew Polashek
matt at tinysongs.com
www.tinysongs.com
www.JandMJazz.com