JPEG --> PDF

Craig Hagerman craighagerman at gmail.com
Tue May 29 14:41:05 UTC 2007

On 5/29/07, Craig Hagerman <craighagerman at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/29/07, sktsee <sktsee at tulsaconnect.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, 29 May 2007 20:10:53 +0800, Michael T. Richter wrote:
> >
> > > I'd like to take a set of JPEGs I have (scans of some class documents)
> > > and assemble them into a PDF e-Book with each image forming a single
> > > page.  I can't seem to find an application that can do this
> > > conveniently.  (There are upwards of a thousand pages involved.)  What
> > > application can anybody recommend -- command-line or GUI -- that can
> > > allow me to conveniently and quickly do something like this?

I just found another relevant app. Look at jpeg2pdf. Apparently it
does exactly what you want to do and it is cross platform.

http://koan.studentenweb.org/software/jpeg2pdf.html

Probably not relevant, but I saw on one macintosh web discussion that
if you use iPhoto it will allow you to output to PDFs.