Homa 7.04.1 - Ubuntu AddOn CD

Mehdi Hassanpour mehdi.public at gmail.com
Tue May 29 06:49:14 UTC 2007

On 29/05/07, Mario Vukelic <mario.vukelic at dantian.org> wrote:

> Does it do so destruction-free? Will it break the next distribution
> upgrade? Please don't create another Automatix situation, I am tired of
> warning users and explaining risks to them.

Mario,

Homa has packages from Ubuntu's official repositories and some like (wine,
opera) from 3rd party but the projects official repositories! No
configuration scripts and installation from tarballs or sources and so on to
reduce future risks.

PS: I didn't get any report of system break after upgrading from Edgy (+Homa
6.10.1) to Feisty.
--
Yours Sincerely, Mehdi Hassanpour
/* Of one Essence is the human race,