Gutsy

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Wed May 23 22:24:10 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 18:07 -0300, Phil Pinkerton wrote:
> I would like to install Gutsy (update from feisty fawn) for testing.
> Where can I get it. ?

Install Feisty and upgrade with "sudo update-manager
--check-dist-upgrades --devel-release".

At this point o the development cycle I recommend to run it either on a
spare machine, a separate partition with dualboot, or inside vmware. It
WILL break and you will have to fix it manually, likely with needing
help from the internet (instructions, downloads).

An installation CD that will reasonably work will be released later, see
the dev schedule: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GutsyReleaseSchedule
It will probably be pretty unstable until Tribe CD 2, with random
breakage occurring much longer.