Monitor switch key (Fn+F7) doesn't work

JD jdangler at
Mon May 21 13:31:15 UTC 2007

If you're using this with X, do you have the drivers installed?
Does your xorg.conf file have the section for the monitor and screen
what modules are loaded, and what the system sees as the hardware)...

-----Original Message-----
From: ubuntu-users-bounces at
[mailto:ubuntu-users-bounces at] On Behalf Of Hai Dao Le
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 9:25 AM
To: ubuntu-users at
Subject: Monitor switch key (Fn+F7) doesn't work

I am using a Lenovo 3000 v100 notebook. I have a problem with switching to
an external monitor using Fn+F7 (nothing happens). If I plug the external
monitor before startup, it displays in that monitor but only in the lowest

Your help is highly appreciated,