Google ?

Loïc Martin loic.martin3 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 21:08:33 UTC 2007

Rick a écrit :
> its it me, or is there something going on with google, and why some of the
> links, when click are not being display correctly (MORE) link is one,
> plus gmail seems to be mess up as well, not displaying none of my emails..?
>
> (kubuntu 7.04)
>
> this all start a few days ago.. odd?
> anyone ?

I can only speak for
> gmail seems to be mess up as well, not displaying none of my emails

That's actually a feature from gmail (you can google for it). Hopefully
they allow a user setting someday to disable that behavior.

The fact you didn't have that pb before might be because you were using
an email program + your ongoing server (smtp) was not smtp.google.com
but maybe your internet provider's servers.

Cheers,
Loïc