'Load/Configure Profile' Missing in Konqueror (6.10)

Kunk aajdubuc at webhart.net
Fri May 18 20:42:38 UTC 2007

Hi,

I use konqueror to d/l stats since it's able to split windows and configure
different 'view profiles'. I have just completed my switchover from Mandriva
2007.1. My final task is to setup a little d/l schema that I have used. The
problem is that I cannot find in Konqueror's menu (profile: file
management):

Load View Profile
Save View Profile
Configure View Profile

Is the Ubuntu version of Konqueror crippled? Is there a way to 'fix' this?

Is there another file manager that would allow me to split panes, save a
Gcommander, and the standard ones with Ubuntu cannot achieve the same things
that konqueror's file management can. Any I might have missed? Any ideas?

Tia,
Kunk