Always open Open Office in English

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu May 17 20:12:54 UTC 2007

My system is not in English, but I want Open Office to always open in
English. I know that I can append LANG=C to all the commands that open
OOo, but there are many: sometimes I click on a file in Konqueror,
sometimes I open OOo from the K menu, sometimes from within an email,
and more. Where can I configure OOo to always be in English?

Note that I'm not looking for an OOo-specific answer. There are other
apps too, such as The Gimp, that I'd simply prefer for them to be in
English no matter where I open them from.

Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/