Mouse drift on Dell Latitude c840 running Feisty 7.04

Adam M ubuntu at irotas.net
Mon May 14 17:39:26 UTC 2007

Hi Florin,

Thanks for the reply. The previous owner of this laptop used it with
Windows 2000 without any problems with the touchpad. That's not to say
that the hardware isn't quirky, but it worked at least under Windows.

In any case, it's interesting that you mentioned Fedora Core, because I
was going to try FC6 on this laptop next if I can't get it working under
Ubuntu.

Thanks again,
Adam