Samba - Network Path not found

Michael Satterwhite michael at weblore.com
Thu May 10 16:12:06 UTC 2007

On Thursday 10 May 2007 10:07:21 Lea Gris wrote:
> Michael Satterwhite a écrit :
> >
> > What am I missing? All help appreciated.
>
> iocharset encoding. If you ommit it, some spcial locale characters won't
> b properly translated and it result on paths/files not founds.

I just rechecked fstab. The mount point is defined as vfat with utf8 encoding.
I know I've never put an iocharset parameter in previous samba share
definitions - but I'm certainly open to the possibility that something has
changed, and I missed it. Exactly what config parameter am I missing? I'm
willing to try.