OOO defualt file-save-as

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Wed May 9 22:46:46 UTC 2007

On Wed, 09 May 2007 18:35:54 -0400
Matthew Flaschen <matthew.flaschen at gatech.edu> wrote:

> Chris wrote:
> > Hiya folks -
> >
> > 	This prolly is for this list, but I figured someone might
> > just well know.  Is there an option within OOO that you can set
> > that will save your swriter files in MS Word format?
>
> Click Tools-Options on the menu.  On the the left select,
> Load/Save-General.  Default file format is at the bottom.  But it
> would be better if you used ODT, which is a standard...
>
> Matt Flaschen

I agree Matt however, for now I would need to do this. Once OOO is a
standard within our work environment (and with a little time), we can
then start moving away from the "certain" format we need to use now.

That falls under Step 2 of moving away from MS products. Once our users
are used to OOO, I'll slowly introduce the "save-as" when someone on
the outside of the company wants that "certain" format.

Many thanks
--
Best regards,
Chris

Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear.