Openoffice Write Add Dictionary Bug

das paagol at gmail.com
Wed May 9 13:41:25 UTC 2007

To obtain the relevant new dictionaries, the way is to go to File ->
Wizards -> Install new dictionaries and download the ones you want.

This very wizard is starting a queer endlessly repeating cycle of
crash-recovery window, where it is showing the name of the document from
within which I tried the file->wizard->new dictionary, and the whole
address of the dictionary:
/usr/lib/openoffice/program/.../share/dict/ooo/DicOOo.sxw

And whatever option I click, 'disable macro' or 'enable macro' it is
going on and on ... doing recovery ... again starting it.

The only way out is 'cancel' the recovery, when it is asking me if I am
sure about cancelling the recovery and ending it.

My OS is Ubuntu Feisty 7.04 and OOo is openofficeorg2.2.0-1ubuntu3,
Tuesday, April 10