Feisty upgrades?

Richard Mancusi vrman49 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 01:55:35 UTC 2007

On 5/8/07, Cybe R. Wizard <cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I re-checked my repositories, enabled a couple that I'm /sure/ were
> previously enabled; 65 updates available.
> I'm taxing my DL capabilities right now.
>
> Sorry for the noise.
>
> Cybe R. Wizard
> --

Glad to hear you are happy.  I also checked my repositories and
everything remains enabled.

Unfortunately, GnuCash remains the same - a version not recommended
to be used, while the correct version is available in Debian.  Obviously
I don't know how many packages are in this "condition".  Although it is
highly unlikely, GnuCash could be the only one.  I merely cite it as an
example that is preventing me from moving clients to Feisty.  For me,
Feisty is great and does all I need.  But I can't expect clients to run
software that is basically unsupported.  Asking for help on the GnuCash
list using this version will immediately yield - UPGRADE!

-rich