problem with samba

gabe gabe at dragffy.com
Mon May 7 13:28:36 UTC 2007

Sounds like a bit of a nasty problem. Only (simple) thing I can think of
is that you make double-sure that on the Linux machine with the Samba
share the folder has read permissions for all applicable users. Perhaps
just ensure that all users and groups can read that folder. Other than
that I haven't a clue! :( Good luck.
Gabe