how do i create a bootable image using mkisofs

Mike McMullin mwmcmlln at mnsi.net
Fri May 4 21:42:12 UTC 2007

  You ought to be able to use dd and get the .iso file, mount it as a
disk image, and then edit the the automain.bat file, and then unmount
the disk image, and then burn the new image.

  Probably something along the lines:
dd if=original.disk.image of=/home/<user>/diskimage.iso
mount -o loop /home/<user>/diskimage.iso /mnt/mountiso
gedit /mnt/mountiso/automain.bat
umount -d /mnt/mountiso

  And then burn your image.  BTW, the automain.bat may more than likely
called from the autoexec.bat, so you could comment it out there, put a #
at the line start IIRC, or just delete the line, period.