Bind ubuntu to hard drive.

Sun Mar 25 11:13:59 UTC 2007

Yes, I am aware of that.

A solution is to setup a cluster and have everything rsync'ed as you also
say. That though means purchasing extra hardware, which is not an option
right now.

Anyways, I know that no backup system is 100% fail-proof. What I am trying
to achieve here is to minimize the data loss/theft threats by spending only
time and not money (as I've already said, hardware purchase is not an option
till a year from now maybe).

Thank you for the link by the way. I am always happy to receive brain food
;)

Greg.