Easy-to-install codec wizards:

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sun Mar 25 09:33:07 UTC 2007

Wei-Yee Chan <chanweiyee at gmail.com> wrote:
> But seriously, it's a new feature

Yep, that's why I was excited about it wanted to know more since....

> Try opening a restricted-format video file and see if it prompts U to
> install the codec.

...since doing that doesn't work.

Anyway, I was only asking out of curiosity, since I don't really need
this functionality and am used to installing codec manually since Warty.
I will just forget about this new codec wizard that doesn't work, and
appreciate the other nice things in Feisty, and look forward to those
that are likely to come for Feisty +1, which I am already looking
forward to ! How impatient I am...

--
Vince