Fesity Herd 5 GNUCash Crash on PostScript Printer Output

Roger Neth Jr baypos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 20:02:44 UTC 2007

Hello List,

I have been having great success using Feisty Herd 5 and enjoy the work
done by many hardworking developers and bug reporters.

When I try to print to the postscript printer in Gnucash, it closes
without printing anything.

When I tried to reopen it I get this message.

GnuCash could not obtain the lock for /home/rogern/M&R Services.
That database may be in use by another user, in which case you should
not open the database. What would you like to do?
Open Anyway Create New File Quit

I rebooted and started Gnucash and still get this error. I selected Open
Anyway and Gnucash started up and saved successfully. I tried Postscript
printer again (both lpr and file).

Same problem.

Any ideas on should this be a bug report and/or advice on
troubleshooting this is appreciated.

Thank you,

Roger

John 1:1