Anyone else having problems with feisty since this morning's update? - OK now

Ed Smits ed.smits at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 12:16:00 UTC 2007

Pleased to report that this morning there was another kernel and
header update on offer, and it works like a charm, as far as I've
tested it, no issues at all. It's still copmes up as
2.6.20-12-generic, but works, unlike the previous one. Ran
vmware-config.pl after the reboot and my VMWare workstation install is
fine as well.

All is good in Ubuntuland

ED