No demux, in Amarok

Gabriel Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Mon Mar 19 12:05:51 UTC 2007

Would anyone be able to shed some light on this Amarok problem.

Sometimes when I want to listen to a radio stream, or just a file stored
remotely (e.g. Samba) Amarok fails to start playing and says no demux
plugin.
If I continue to trying to play the failing tune, or try to play
something else then it will normally work. Thus, it is intermittent. For
the life of me I can't figure it out.

Before I go and file a bug report I was wondering if any one had the
same problem, if there is a work-around, or am I being silly...?
Attached a small screeny of the error message. Cheers.