tightvncserver on edgy

Thomas Gutzler tgutzler at ee.uwa.edu.au
Mon Mar 19 05:28:25 UTC 2007

Thanks for that.
I still can't get tightvncserver to run but vnc4server does after
editing the wrapper and symlinking /usr/share/fonts/X11 to
/usr/share/X11/fonts. Even though both directories existed and did
contain fonts, deleting one and replacing it by a symlink seems to have
changed things. I didn't compare the directories but I believe one was a
leftover from dapper.
Still strange..

Tom