Panel text color

Jeffrey F. Bloss jbloss at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Mar 18 17:28:53 UTC 2007

Peter Garrett wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 15:29:49 -0400
> "Jeffrey F. Bloss" <jbloss at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > Either method requires restarting Gnome for changes to take
> > effect...
>
> Nice - thanks for the links :)
>
> Actually I found after using the "manual" method, with replaced
> quotes, that all I needed to do was
>
> killall gnome-panel

Indeed. The above should have read "restarting Gnome Panel".

Glad to see you went he manual way. ;) Just an FYI, if you do happen
to give Gnome-Color-Chooser a go don't be caught off guard by it
trying to reset things to a resemblance of "default" when first
installed. I tried both, and seem to remember my custom settings going
bye-bye on me for some reason...

--
     _?_      Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
    (o o)         Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.