cd text in audio cd

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 19:19:29 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have been trying to write an audio cd using k3b and also using
nautilus. I also want cd-text on the cd, without cd-text the audio cds
are made okay. However, no matter how I do it, I haven't been successful
in putting the cdtext on them so far.

In k3b, I have tried checking the option to enable cd text but the cd
produced does not have any. Is there something that is not obvious and I
am missing? Has anyone been successful in writing an audio cd with cd
text? If yes, how, and if no, it looks like it may not be possible with
gui tools.

->HS