Partimage - Impossible to read MBR from disc

Gabriel Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Thu Mar 15 17:31:18 UTC 2007

Have always backup up an LV partition by making a snapshot of it and
then using partimage to make a backup from the snapshot.

So now I create a snapshot the LV I want to backup.
Give it a save name, set all options in Partimage, when I finally commit
to the backup it gives the error "Impossible to read MBR from disc".

Has anyone seen this before? Am I doing something stupid, or is it a
known issue? Perhaps I need to file a bug, not sure.

Thanks

Gabe