Linux en Dells

Phil Pinkerton pcpinkerton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 16:53:07 UTC 2007

My choice would be Ubuntu also, next week I will be installing it on a 64bit
laptop.

However I have install more than 30 distros from Slackware 1 to Conectiva 10
in both English and Portuguese. Its like a candy store some flavors are
better than others depending on your taste for the day.

If I were Dell I would go for a pure Debian installation by default
including both Gnome and KDE.

It would be nice if Debian based distros had a candy package to allow base
Debian users to just add the glitz.

Phil