gnome-desktop-switcher orientation

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Mar 13 11:30:34 UTC 2007

Ben

Benjamin E. Zeller wrote:
> On Monday 12 March 2007 11:49, Benjamin E. Zeller wrote:
>> Hi list,
>>
>> I don't know HOW I managed to do it, but I wanna know how to UNdo it. It is
>> kinda hard to explain, so I made a screenie:
>>
>> http://selar.scimita.de/~bez/kram/desktop-bar.png
>>

>> How do I get the applet in the middle to be horizontal again?
>>
>> It must be some kind of keycombination, as it changed its orientation while
>> switching desktops via ctrl+alt+cursor
>>

>> Greetings,
>>
>> Benni
>

> No hints? Please, this really threatens me ;-)

If you right click on the switcher and select preferences, there you can
choose how many rows to use to display the desktops. Set it to 1 and you
should get a horizontal row.

What I don't understand is how you got it on your desktop and not in a
panel?

Regards,
Tony.
E: tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk, H: http://www.man.ac.uk/Tony.Arnold