OT: TCPIP and Linux and Windows

OOzy Pal oozypal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 18:10:32 UTC 2007

Dears

I am not starting a news thread to compare Windows and Linux neither
to say Linux is better than Windows or Windows is better thank Linux.

I am writing this question trying to find a topic for research paper I
have to write for my Masters' Program.

It came to my mind comparing TCPIP in Linux and Windows. However,
before, I go propose this topic to my prof. I would like to know if
this topic can be researched. Is it worth it? Will I find differences
to compare or they are almost similar and it is not worth researching.

Thank you

--
OOzy
Kubuntu-Edgy