OpenOffice 2.2 too good to be true

Ouattara Oumar Aziz wattazoum at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 22:42:28 UTC 2007

Gabriel Dragffy a écrit :
> NoOp wrote:
>> On 03/08/2007 12:08 PM, Gabriel Dragffy wrote:
>>> Just installed today's updates for Feisty. Started working in Writer,
>>> and then I noticed the gorgeous new icons. OpenOffice now looks
>>> impossibly good! Very impressive :P Just wanted to share that :P
>>>
>> 133 updates in all...
>>

> 312 for me, but then I've been saving those up for a couple of days :)
>
>> However, be aware that OOo 2.2 is a release candidate:
>> http://download.openoffice.org/680/index.html
>> http://development.openoffice.org/releases/2.2.0rc3.html
>> and shouldn't be used for production work yet.
>>

> But... it looks so pretty... :P

You can have the same behavior if you take the las version of the icon
set here : https://launchpad.net/bugs/42061 .

A fast way to do this is to use that command :

wget http://librarian.launchpad.net/6654105/images_industrial.zip &&
sudo cp images_industrial.zip /usr/lib/openoffice/share/config/

That will erase the last set of icon and replace it with the new one.