Ordering of kernels in the "automagic" part of grub/menu.lst?

Wei-Yee Chan chanweiyee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 11:31:42 UTC 2007

## default num
# Set the default entry to the entry number NUM. Numbering starts from
0, and
# the entry number 0 is the default if the command is not used.
#
# You can specify 'saved' instead of a number. In this case, the default
entry
# is the entry saved with the command 'savedefault'.
default        0

Just change the default to the kernel U want.  0 refers to the 1st, 1
refers to the second...so on and so forth.  Show me your menu.lst if
your not too sure.

Regards,

Wei-Yee Chan
http://chanweiyee.blogspot.com