daemontools 0.76 and Ubuntu Server 6.10 - no go ?

W.D.McKinney dee at akwireless.net
Mon Mar 5 04:01:39 UTC 2007

We run Ubuntu on all our servers except one so far. Most are 64bit machines but we do have some x386 still. I have an issue with edgy(6.10 Server) though. We need to run djbdns so when I install daemontools-0.76 and reboot, svscan does not start, as it it supposed to in past version of Ubuntu Server.

Nothing in the logs at all as errors and all the directories are in the right places.
Has anyone else seen a big change from 6.06 as it worked fine?

-Dee

Alaska Wireless Systems
1(907)240-2183 Cell
1(907)349-2226 Fax