Intel 82946GZ/GL video chip ( 4 friend)

Damien Hull dhull at digitaloverload.net
Thu Jun 28 05:12:19 UTC 2007

I just started using my Intel system yesterday. I can't seem to find any
real information on the subject. I did run into a few sites that had bad
things to say about Intel video. I think one was about Suse. Then
there's the three of us. It doesn't look good.

I may get rid of my Intel board or just get a better video card. I'll
run the system through a few more tests and then decide. I don't want to
get a different motherboard if I don't have to.