[OT] Microsoft Alumni Network's Logo

Serg B. sergicles at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 03:13:25 UTC 2007

Being "above all this" does not in any way reflect through artist
copyright infringement.

I suppose an artist or Cananonical (Spelling?) could argue that the
logo (although not a blatant copy) is too similar to Ubuntu logo.
Therefore it could mislead the public into false sense of
"association"... Any way, don't care - just mildly amusing.

On 28/06/07, Chanchao <custom at freenet.de> wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-06-27 at 13:05 +0200, Davide Corio wrote:
> > http://msanet.org/
> >
> > take a look at the logo :)
>
> I think this is actually the second time they did this? Wasnt' there an
> MSN-related logo that was the same idea?
>
> This one is even more blatant.
>
> I know Ubuntu is 'above this' but I think it's about time someone nailed
> them on this in court.
>
> Cheers,
> Chanchao

Serg