NEW GUY

Stephen Miraglia mrtoyota2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 02:12:02 UTC 2007

Hello there, I'am very new to the game. I downloaded UBUNTU 7.04.

  I have two webservers that I'am trying to get a good OS. I installed the first server with the program and having trouble. After I put my user name and password it's asking for a command. I tried sudo but that dosn't work. So if anybody could help me and tell me what command I should use to get into the system or i should say my desktop. I been going nuts for two days now and still can't get in. So please help me.

                                             Thanks Steve