ok

(``-_-´´) -- Fernando Ubuntu at BUGabundo.net
Wed Jun 27 08:54:56 UTC 2007

Thats not a good translation. let me try:
I wish to participate on ubuntu-users, because I enjoy Ubuntu. Its a
pity that it just requires so much RAM.

ps.: Escriba, tens outras listas aonde podes falar em portugues e ate
em brasileiro. esta lista e' em Ingles.