power button placement

Christofer C. Bell christofer.c.bell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 03:50:06 UTC 2007

On 6/25/07, James Takac <p3nndrag0n at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> I tried to exchange the places of the clock and the power button and it didn't
> work as expected. The clock was on the far right with the power button to its
> left. I wanted to reverse that order and now my power button is further left
> (left of the network icon) and I can't so much as return it to the original
> pos. Anyone know how to remedy this?

You may need to right click on the various applets and ensure that
they're all unlocked.  If you encounter a locked applet while dragging
another one, you won't be able to move your applet from one side of
the locked one to the other.  You can simply unlock them all, move
them around to suit your tastes, and relock them.

--
Chris

memes don't exist -- tell your friends