fletcher johnson fjohnson at ipsmarx.com
Mon Jun 25 16:44:21 UTC 2007

I cant really help you on this problem, but when I was setting up my video
card awhile back I was reading some posts and it appears someone else had a
similar problem with the double // slashes so I'm pretty sure thats your
problem right there. I think it was something that was outdated but has
since been fixed?