Wireless card for Feisty - Netgear WG511TNA works!

David Stubblebine dstubb.mylists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 01:17:26 UTC 2007

On Jun 24, 2007, at 4:20 PM, Rick wrote:
>> I run with a netgear WG511T, it works just fine under feisty.
> Rich

Just picked one up at Best Buy today - works great - and I appreciate
the fact that Netgear *does* have the Atheros logo on their box.  I
couldn't find any chipset indication on Linksys, Belkin, or D-Link's
boxes.

Re-upgraded to Fiesty - and my Dell C800 is happy again :)

--
David Stubblebine
Norwalk, OH

"Power corrupts.  Absolute power is kind of neat"
-- John Lehman, Secretary of the Navy, 1981-1987