kmail & spamassasin

Sven Richter sveri-list at gmx.de
Sun Jun 24 23:12:19 UTC 2007

Hi Luca,,

On Friday 22 June 2007 09:30:40 Luca Ferrari wrote:
> However, after three months I'm running spamassasin, I see it does not
> classify as spam still a lot of e-mail (about 40% of per day e-mails), even
> if I'm teaching him which e-mails are spam and which are not.
> Now I've got the doubt that my configuration is not good, since I think
> spamassassin should be able to find spam email in an easier way. Any
> suggestions?
Maybe not what you want to hear.
I use kmail too, but set up the bogo filter which works perfectly
for me.
Maybe 2-3 Spam mails per week are not filtered.
In the beginning there were some good mails classified as spam,
but only in the first weak.

You can set it up from Extras->Bogofilter.

Greetings
Sven Richter