Wireless card for Feisty - Netgear WG511TNA works!

Albert Charron albert at albertcharron.name
Sat Jun 23 20:20:42 UTC 2007

Default User wrote:
> <snip>
>   And someone mentioned the Netgear WG111
> usb wireless adapter. I would like to know how (using ndiswrapper?)
> because I have never been able to use it with any FOSS system.
<snip>

I only plugged it and gave the passcode for my router... Tried it on my
old Dell C600 laptop and on my desktop computer, both using Feisty.

The adapter is the WG111 v2... maybe it worth writing it...

  Albert Charron
  Linux Counter member #157482
  Registered computers: 195048, 164158, 279022, 323762