Opera Browser not Friendly To Old EYes

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 23 06:16:41 UTC 2007

 On Friday 22 June 2007, Leonard Chatagnier wrote:
> Just had to download, try out Opera Browser. Very
> small menu print just kills my 70 yr. old eyes.  I
> couldn't read it with a magnifing glass it's so small.
>  Therefore setting it up is impossible for me.  I can
> adjust the uri print size easily enough to read it but
> not the drop down menus.  Is it possible to adjust the
> drop down menu print size and how do you do it?  These
> old eyes thank you for any help.
>
> Leonard Chatagnier
> lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net

Sounds like you have something farkled with your monitor resolution....
Firefox doesn't have the same problem?

I'm running Opera here and it looks fine....  and a quick look at the options
doesn't show me any way to increase the size of the menu font.
Thanks Tony, YMBR, but only Opera is farkled.  The other 3 browsers I have installed all have normal drop downs and web pages.  Love that word, "farkled".  I wont mention what they call it here in southeast Texas.  Thanks for your reply,

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net