MusicMatch Jukebox-like mp3 player...

Darryl LeCount darryl at jamyskis.net
Thu Jun 21 18:21:06 UTC 2007

> 	Finds & plays the mp3, but doesn't pull the Genre, Artist, Album from
> the mp3 file.
> 	Rhythmbox v0.8.8...

Strange. I'm using 0.10.0 but I've been using Rhythmbox for my music
since Breezy and never had this problem. It's a silly question, I know,
but can it be that the ID3-Tags aren't written properly? Right click on
one of the MP3s in Rhythmbox and select Properties. You can check and
change the tags there (for the record - earlier versions of Rhythmbox
refused to let you change the tags on OGG files but strangely enough it
worked with MP3s)

Darryl

--
Darryl LeCount
www.jamyskis.net
darryl at jamyskis.net

PGP Key: 1E94A0F1
To confirm the authenticity of this mail, add this key to your PGP
keyring.
Um den Ursprung dieses E-Mails zu bestätigen, bitte diesen Schüssel in
Ihren PGP-Schlüsselbund einfügen.
Pour vérifier l'authenticité de ce courriel, ajoutez ce clé à votre
porte-clés PGP.