MusicMatch Jukebox-like mp3 player...

Darryl LeCount darryl at jamyskis.net
Wed Jun 20 14:07:17 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 09:42 -0400, Dave Woyciesjes wrote:
> Looking for recommendations....
>
>      On WinXP, I use MusicMatch Jukebox version 9 for all my tinkering
> with mp3s. What do you guys use that would match the functionality of
> MMJB? I'm mainly interested in the music library setup of MMJB...

What sort of functionality are you looking for? Just looking at the
website it looks like Rhythmbox, which is preinstalled on Ubuntu, will
probably serve most of the needs that MusicMatch is offering. You can
organise your MP3s into whatever shape or form, rename the tags etc.

--
Darryl LeCount
www.jamyskis.net
darryl at jamyskis.net

PGP Key: 1E94A0F1
To confirm the authenticity of this mail, add this key to your PGP keyring.
Um den Ursprung dieses E-Mails zu bestätigen, bitte diesen Schüssel in Ihren PGP-Schlüsselbund einfügen.
Pour vérifier l'authenticité de ce courriel, ajoutez ce clé à votre porte-clés PGP.