Automatic recover Grub

SteVe Cook yorvik.ubunto at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 19 18:35:07 UTC 2007

(``-_-ยดยด) -- Fernando wrote:
> I've made a small set of useful commands.
> theres lots of them
> they should even be on a wiki page on ubuntu or some other distro.
>

> PS. you should change your email to "yorvik.ubuntu" and not yorvik.ubunt'o'
> lol

Have have quite a few books, but if I'm not sure what I'm trying to do
the commands can be hard to find.  The indexes in some leave a lot to be
desired. Google on the other hand can swamp you with info and can get me
confused or side tracked.  So I've started my own little cheat sheet.

My touch typing wasn't up to scratch when I created that account ;-)
Surprisingly you are actually the first person to comment on it.

SteVe