insert image in kmail

CJ debiani386 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 05:48:52 UTC 2007

Shrinivasan T wrote:
> Friends.
>
> I use kubuntu 7.04
> and kmail for my mail needs.
>
> I have to insert images in mails.
> But, they are abled to only send as attachments.
>
> Eventough, i prefer HTML mails, can not insert images.
> I can do all the other font and text formattings.
>
> only image inserting is the big problem.
>
> how to solve it?
>
> Thanks.

just a note, kmail doesnt handle html all that well as, say, thunderbird
does, for example.

A few posts ago, someone sent the ubuntu list a email in html format and
i was using kmail at the time and all i got was a whole bunch of HTML
tags, i had to copy and paste it into a html file and open it in my
browser to see what he wanted to say. then i replied back telling him
not do post in html. anyways, to make a long story short, i would
recommend either not sending HTML emails (unless its for business needs,
in which case, you want your emails to look nice) or use thunderbird to
do it (but dont send us any html emails, its against the code of
conduct, or what ever they called it)

--cj