Browsers Availability?

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 18 04:04:08 UTC 2007

 Leonard Chatagnier wrote:

> But Apt show or search doesn't give any output.

Did you run:

sudo apt-get update

Matt Flaschen
Well, as I slap myself on the side of my head, I ran updates using aptitude, adept and synaptic and none of the search engines found anything.  But after just now doing an aptitude update and search, I found the several swiftfox packages and installed the one for my PIII Dell machine.  There's still nothing for mozilla-browser or suite and seamonkey or iceweasel.  Looks like I'll have to use the seamonkey-1.1.2.en-US.linux-i686.installer.tar.gz
to get seamonkey installed.
Thanks for your reminder.  One down and one to go.

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net