Windows + VM licenses

Ed Smits ed.smits at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 17:31:58 UTC 2007

You're right, I didn't read the EULA, never do<G>, and it is in there.
What is interesting is that if you get Vista Ultimate you can do it,
but not with the Home Premium edition or any other version.

Ah well, all the more reason not to use Vista, I'll stick with my
legal copy of XP which suits me just fine when I need it and can be
legally run in a VM.

ED