7026-580

debiani386 debiani386 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 21:52:54 UTC 2007

Scott Lockwood wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-06-14 at 17:07 -0400, Matthew Flaschen wrote:
>
>> CJ Kelley wrote:
>>

>>> OK OK I GET IT NOW!! UBUNTU doesnt work on all machines, I FREKKIN
>>>
>> GET
>>
>>> IT!!! I posted a message a while back saying that "I withdraw my
>>> post". appearantly gmail didnt want to send it or something?
>>> --cj
>>>
>> I got that email.  But this was an extremely ill-considered comment,
>> so
>> apparently people aren't quite ready to forget it.
>>
>> Matt Flaschen
>>

> Right, because G-D knows, they'd never make any comment so
> ill-considered.
>
> The last time I said something like this on this list, I had about 10
> people email me the code of conduct. I suggest everyone take a pill and
> get off CJ's case.

i someone could have taken my comment and said "well, you say that
ubuntu works on all machines, ok so then ubuntu 7.04 would work on a
4040 or an 8080 or an 8086?"

What i meant to say was "ubuntu works on most of the machines out on the
market (refering to home machines and a lot of business machines). ".
Ubuntu works excellent on the MPC's we use at my school

--cj