dhcp on edgy

JD jdangler at atlantic.net
Tue Jun 12 14:26:40 UTC 2007

Hrmm...
Knetworkmanager should be able to handle multiple profiles (similar to
network manager in Ubuntu) , yes?

Since I could never get network manager to save more than one profile no
matter what I did, I'm guessing that this has the same "feature" ...

Has anyone gotten multiple profiles to work at all in either network manager
(Ubuntu) or knetworkmanager (Kubuntu) ?

Any input is appreciated...